- Prior to your session please be as relaxed as possible.
- Please schedule your session on a day that you don’t have to rush before or after the session.
- Please allow for 2-3 hours for the session. It could be shorter/longer depending on what comes up but 2-3 hours average.
- Please eat before the session.
- Please finish last meal 2 hours before the session.
- Please do not schedule during your period, especially during heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- It is recommended that a change of clothes is brought.
(Skype or Phone)
(Include all session preparation to the left, Plus this additional preparation)
Please have kids, pets, phone calls and anything else that can be a distraction taking care of prior to the session.
Please have computer and/or camera set up and situated so that you can be seen while comfortably laying on bed or couch prior to the session.
Please email or text your Skype id before the session start time.
Please make every effort to keep your scheduled appointments. Understandably, sometimes cancellation cannot be avoided. As a courtesy, please provide a 24 hour notice when cancelling or rescheduling. A deposit may be required when rescheduling after a no-show or last minute cancellation.